Hi there! I am a stay at home mom located in west St. Louis county and I would love to create something special for you. I started making bows and tutus for my two girls and then decided to set up a little shop for people like me who love cute girly accessories but are not so thrilled with the price tag that usually comes with them. All my items are made with love and mommy-tested; I'm only satisfied with a finished product I would be proud to put on my own child.

Take a look around, if you have an idea but don't see exactly what you want I am happy to do custom orders. Local pickup or meeting at a convenient location for drop-off, as well as shipping are all available. I accept cash, check, or paypal. If you have any questions please contact me at tootsiebearbows@gmail.com.

Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm still here!

Well, it has been a while since my last post. Sorry about that! To be honest, it's been a lot easier to stay updated through facebook, which is quickly becoming my primary point of business. I've debated on whether to keep this blog up and running, but since it's on my business cards I guess it'll stay for now. Maybe someday I will become much more web savvy and actually use this blog!

With that said, I do have something exciting to share, in case you missed it on FB - myself and tons of other crafters have pooled our resources to raise money for the Joplin tornado relief through the Handmade for Hope benefit. You can check it out at my friend Brit's blog: Handmade for Hope.
There are some amazing items available and it only costs $1 per entry! Please take a moment to pass it on to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment