Hi there! I am a stay at home mom located in west St. Louis county and I would love to create something special for you. I started making bows and tutus for my two girls and then decided to set up a little shop for people like me who love cute girly accessories but are not so thrilled with the price tag that usually comes with them. All my items are made with love and mommy-tested; I'm only satisfied with a finished product I would be proud to put on my own child.

Take a look around, if you have an idea but don't see exactly what you want I am happy to do custom orders. Local pickup or meeting at a convenient location for drop-off, as well as shipping are all available. I accept cash, check, or paypal. If you have any questions please contact me at tootsiebearbows@gmail.com.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Blankets + Christmas + Ordering Info.

Hi everybody!
It's been busy this past month as I did my first real show at the beginning of November. I was able to get a ton of new items made and wanted to share a few of them with you. First off, blankets. I have two new types of blankets available...
Double-sided minky blankets make a wonderful gift for a new baby. They are amazingly soft and just the right size for snuggling. You can choose from baby pink, hot pink, bubblegum, baby blue, light blue, navy, brown, mint green, kelly green, and ivory. These are available for $18.
I have also started making big flannel blankets. These are great for babies through toddlers as they are made from a full yard of fabric, super soft, yet lightweight and easy to fold up and stick in the diaper bag or stroller. And at $12, you can't beat the price! You can view other examples of both blanket styles as well as new cotton/minky blankets in my baby gifts photo gallery HERE.

A fun part of doing the show was coming up with some Christmas items. I have a whole gallery with all the photos but here are a few of my favorites:
Please browse through my Christmas Collection gallery by clicking HERE. I will be taking orders until December 5th to allow plenty of time for completion and delivery. I will basically be 8 months pregnant at that point and while I have been right on time with my other children, you just never know.

Here's the important part - after December 5th, if you are needing to order anything feel free to contact me. If it is something I already have made up at home or have the supplies I need, I may be able to fulfill your request. I just can't promise anything and do not want anyone to be disappointed if I have to turn them down. I do have some inventory left from the show as well, especially blankets, Christmas items and onesies. I appreciate all of my customers and will do what I can to accommodate any orders or requests I receive. And of course, I'll keep you posted on any baby news!

No comments:

Post a Comment