Hi there! I am a stay at home mom located in west St. Louis county and I would love to create something special for you. I started making bows and tutus for my two girls and then decided to set up a little shop for people like me who love cute girly accessories but are not so thrilled with the price tag that usually comes with them. All my items are made with love and mommy-tested; I'm only satisfied with a finished product I would be proud to put on my own child.

Take a look around, if you have an idea but don't see exactly what you want I am happy to do custom orders. Local pickup or meeting at a convenient location for drop-off, as well as shipping are all available. I accept cash, check, or paypal. If you have any questions please contact me at tootsiebearbows@gmail.com.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Need a Costume?

I have a few tutus available that would make great Halloween costumes (and continue to be played in long after!)
Little miss ladybug - all you need are some black tights, a pair of wings, and of course a matching bow...
Imagine how cute your girl would "bee" in this:
And lastly, if your daughter has future plans to be a pop princess...
As always there are lots of options with these...we could come up with a matching shirt, add bows or ribbons to any of the tutus, and custom size it to fit! Contact me asap if you would like to order anything for Halloween so I will have plenty of time to get it ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment